1. We believe the Bible is the word of God, written without error in the original manuscripts, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. (2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Pet. 1:20-21)
2. We believe in the triune God: Father, Son, Holy Spirit. (Matt. 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14; Col. 2:9; Acts 17:29; Rom. 1:20)
3. We believe He is coming again to earth (Acts 1:10-11; 1 Thess. 4:16-18) and to judge the living and the dead. (Rev. 20:11-15; 2 Cor. 5:10)
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, came to earth in order that He may redeem sinful men through shedding of His blood on the cross for our sins. (John 1:1-2; John 1:14; Luke 1:34-35; Matt. 1:23; Rom. 3:24-25; Rom. 8:34; 1 Pet. 2:24)
5. We believe Jesus rose from the dead, (Matt. 28:6) that His ascension was bodily, (Acts 1:9-11) and that He is now seated at the right hand of God interceding for us. (Eph. 1:20-21; Heb. 9:24; Rom. 8:34)
6. We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God (Gen. 1:26-27) but fell into sin and became alienated from God and that man is totally unable to remedy his lost condition. (Rom. 3:22-23)
7. We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in Jesus Christ, who shed His blood on Calvary for the forgiveness of sins. (Rom. 10:8-10; Eph. 2:8-10; John 1:12; Eph. 1:7)
8. We believe that baptism by immersion into water is for all persons who believe the gospel and accept Jesus as both Lord and Christ. (Matt. 28:18; Acts 8:12; Acts 2:22-25; Acts 2:36-39)
9. We believe that the church is the visible body of Christ on earth, which exists to reach out to the unsaved and to build up those who are saved. (Eph. 4:1-6)
10. We believe that the Holy Spirit, whom every believer receives at conversion (Eph. 1:13-14; Acts 2:38-39; Rom. 8:9), is the agent of regeneration and renewal for believers in Jesus Christ (Titus 3:5-7); that He makes the presence of Jesus real in them (John 15:26); that He comforts (John 14:16-18), convicts (John 16:-8-11), gives gifts to, (1 Cor. 12:-1-11) and enables believers to live in ways that honor Him (Rom. 8:12-17).
11. We believe that marriage is the God ordained union of one man and one woman (Gen. 2:23-24; Matt. 19:4-6; Eph. 5:31-33; Mark 10:6-9; Heb. 13:4; 1 Cor. 7:2).